Thursday, June 24, 2004

The Pope Blog in the Press

I'd like to make a short post to thank everyone for their support and readership. When I started this Web site less than two weeks ago, I had no idea that it would receive such a great response!

- We have received permission from VIS (Holy See Press Office) to reprint official articles.

- We have been named a Featured Catholic Resource by CathNews.

Again, thanks to everyone for their support. If you have any articles or tips you'd like to submit, or if you are interested in writing for the Pope Blog, please write to jimandi@gmail.com.

3 comments:

Slade Wilson said...

I'd like to express my appreciation for whatever is a good blog this is a nice post together friend. I read it with a college friend, and we discovered academic report writing services We will contact here about our studies to get the best results.

julia said...

I am glad to see your post. This pop blog is really informative. Thanks for sharing your thought with us. Now it's time to avail shutters in birmingham for more information.

Unknown said...

Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks. Now it’s time to buy best Switches C9200L-48T-4G-A visit us for more details.